Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Merry Moose

Time for another Merry Monday challenge to keep on top of those Christmas cards. This week the challenge is to use glasses.

Now I have to admit that as soon as I heard that I thought eye glasses not drinking ones, even though there are champagne flutes right there in the inspiration photo. Then I looked at the samples and realized most folks took it to mean drinking glasses, but a few rebellious ones went for eyeglasses.
I was afraid that I would be stymied either way but then I remember my fabulous moose and his hipster glasses and this card was born. I gave myself bonus points for using up that evergreen card topper from my stash. 

The Fine Print: Fabulous moose from the Visions of Santa set by Stampin' Up. 11 cards made so far!  


14 comments:

Barb said...

I love your moose! A great card Judy and well done using up stash too. Barbxx

Susan Joyce said...

Great interpretation of the challenge Judy and love your card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love it Princess J - classic you!! I would probably have gone the eye-glasses way too.
Blessings
Maxine

Bonnie said...

Love this moose, PJ! Glad he has some specs so he can see his presents better! Sounds like you are well on your way to having your Christmas cards done this year.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judy, a super image and great take on the theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kelly Lunceford said...

How cute! I love that you used eye glasses!!! Very creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Majorelle said...

A lovely card!
http://aujardindemissmajorelle.over-blog.com/

Fikreta said...

this is so fun and great card!
lots of hugs!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love your moose. Great layout and background paper.

Erika said...

This card is fabulous! I just love your nerdy moose.

Heather Hopson said...

I just love your Moose! Great idea, and your layout on the card looks really good. Great job!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Eye glasses are the perfect thing for this moose and this challenge! Fun Christmas card!

Lady Joyful said...

Love the moose, and his eye glasses are just perfect for the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT

Darnell said...

I love your take on the challenge, PJ!! I hope you at least get an HM for engine unity!! Mr. Moose is rockin' the long johns and I second the award of bonus points for using the card topper from your stash!! Hugs, Darnell