Monday, October 30, 2017

Almost Halloween

I figure I'd better share the Halloween cards I made this year or else I'll have to save them until next year. I'm sure they would be stale by then, just like candy corn.



Then I got really ambitious and made this Halloween waterfall card.



The Fine Print: The local grocery store started selling candy corn in early September. When I laughed about it, I was told that it had been in the back room for 2 months already and the manager wanted it out of there. So no one can tell me that candy corn is fresh, ever. Top card: greeting by PSX, owl and papers by Stampin' Up, second card all by SU, third card monster by Paper Smooches, chipboard topper from K and Co., dracula card 3D stickers by Recollections, waterfall card stamps by SU. 

7 comments:

Sarn said...

A fabulousy freaky selection of goulish charm xxx

Bonnie said...

Great Halloween cards, PJ! I especially love that waterfall card! Happy Halloween!

stampingbowd said...

That is just gross about the candy corn!!!!!!!!!!!! Great cards!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh no, nothing worse than stale Halloween cards - glad you decided to share them now! Love that owl - amazing - and the waterfall card is really cool.
Alison x

Fikreta said...

Love those cards!
gorgeous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute cards....so happy you posted them!
xx Karen

Craftychris said...

So many wonderful Halloween cards! The waterfall card is an absolute triumph and the owl on the first one is awesome! xxx