Thursday, June 29, 2017

Triple Threat Ice Cream

I've been having this thing for ice cream lately, which isn't odd given that it has been in the one hundred and teens for temperature, but is odd given the belly ache it gives me. So I decided to make do with paper ice cream (which is sort of like paper dolls, but not really).
I had this card base die cut and decorated with the designer paper lying around for an unnaturally long time so I finally finished it off with my triple threat ice cream. I even made a matching envelope.
The Fine Print: I suspect the die is Sizzix (I don't have it) and the ice cream is DeNami Designs. And I can't eat ice cream because I have no gall bladder and can't eat high in fat foods, not because I'm lactose intolerant. I'm so tired of people giving me that brother-in-arms lactose intolerant buddies high five. Shut up and pass me the cheese. 

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Well your version is certainly calorie-free PJ!

Great card.

Our heatwave is over, but I did enjoy a lot of ice cream (without the belly ache) while it lasted!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Judy, lovely bright colours and great design.
I think we had our summer last week - it's quite chilly here.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

From experience, the cheese will make you gb kick up a fuss too! This is the best ice cream, no fat no calories and cute to boot!

Carol L said...

Congrats on satisfying your craving with a fat-free card-making session! This is really cute and fun and I love those twisting squares!

Darnell said...

Aha, PJ, you DO do the same thing! I think we all do. I think we all have those moments where we plan to make two cards and then, you know, the phone rings, or the cat walks through an ink pad, or you get a sudden craving for a pickle, and then whoop it gets tossed in ze'box. Well done finishing off this pp delight and it's smashing envie!! Hugs, Darnell

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love the ice cream and bright summery colors, perfect card!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful and cheerful card Princess J - what a bummer about the lack of gallbladder and the resultant bellyache from the ice cream!!
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!
lots oof hugs!

Barb said...

I love your card Judy and such pretty papers too. I love ice cream. Cookie dough is my favourite. What a shame you can't enjoy it. Barbxx

Janeen said...

these kind of flip cards are so fun. i like your fun ice cream sprinkle DP you chose with it too. I eat WAY too much ice cream all summer long. Up here in Dairy country there is an ice cream shop on every corner it seems. We LOVE our ice cream shops.

Carole J said...

What a swanky card - I love the flipping squares! Very colourful and sweet - perfect for summer!