Thursday, May 4, 2017

From the Palace

If you've looked at any Stampin' Up blogs lately they have been touting the new Eastern Palace bundle that has interesting medallion dies and all sorts of wee stamps to decorate them with. Not to be left out of the sandbox, this is my make with that bundle. I copied another lady on  the stamp placement because I was stumped with what to do with them. Now that I've used them I think I can forage ahead without guidance.
The Fine Print: Cardstock, designer paper, dies and stamps all by Stampin' Up, trimmed with gold embroidery floss from my stash. 

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a really fun style! I love the colors too. I bet you will have more fun with this set now that you have your feet wet!

Sarn said...

Cool card!

Can't wait to see the new catalogue next month to find out what I MUST HAVE!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and the embroidery floss is a nice little touch. xxx

Fikreta said...

this is so nice card!

Bonnie said...

Love these colors and the embroidery floss!

stampingbowd said...

LOL! It's always nice to see at least one sample to get the creative juices flowing, isn't it?! Your medallion is stunning in the colors you chose! Really gorgeous card!