Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Road Trip!

Last night I dreamed that my dad told me to look in his file cabinet and I found information on how to find a black diamond mine in the Santa Catalina mountains. Those are the mountains along the north of the city I live in. They were in cave that wasn't easy to find. While I was rifling through my dad's files my mom was having all these ladies over for a pool party and the pool was only half full. One lady wanted to be in a floating lounge chair and read the newspaper only we didn't have a floating lounge chair. We had a metal lawn chair. She threw it into the pool and it sank. She was bringing the mood of the party down.

But I didn't have time for a pool party! I had black diamonds to find! So who do I pick to find this hidden treasure with? Why, my cat, Charles of course! It was a dream so it made perfect sense. Only first Charles and I had to stop off at this gun and drug dealer's house to see a guy about a thing. While I was talking to the guy, one of his hoodlum friends was giving Charles important life advice. I remember thinking, "Charles is probably too young for that." (But apparently not too young to climb all over a mountain looking for a hidden cave).

The Fine Print: All products by Stampin' Up. Are black diamonds even a real thing? I have no idea what this dream was telling me. I didn't even get any good life advice out of it (Charles got it all). 

12 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant card PJ! Love how the bike is split up like that - clever. And what a dream THAT was - I bet you were exhausted when you woke up - and Charles probably was too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Greta said...

Oh what a neat card, Judy--love the design!

kiwimeskreations said...

ohhh - you have inspired me with this stunner Princess J- as for black diamonds - hmmmm, what can I say?? Safe travels?? :-).
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

This cards really revs up design, and got my wheels spinning. Maybe you need a new adventure, or you are going to discover a fortune, that would be nice :) xxx

Sarn said...

Keep taking the tablets . . . you'll be FINE!

Great looking bikers card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

First of all, I love the 3 sections of this great motorcycle - what a clever way to use that stamp! Great papers and colors. As for the dream........I marvel that you're able to remember all the details! I have no idea what your dream is trying to tell you, but the lady who threw the lawn chair into the pool was too funny and not too awfully smart! I hope you find your black diamonds hidden away in that cave before someone else does :)

Fikreta said...

this card is so great!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What an awesome card! I love the layout and the motorcycles. I wish I had such interesting dreams!

cotnob said...

A super card Judy, such a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carole J said...

Wonderful card, Judy. Interesting dream!!! Wish I could remember mine! x

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it!! so super cool!
xx Karen

Bonnie said...

You are always so entertaining, PJ! I wish I could tell a story as well! And you do great guy cards too!