Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Triple Time

My stamp club is doing a card exchange and the theme is "One Little, Two Little, Three Little _____." They alway leave the theme up to your interpretation so I rather focused on the three part. I didn't ignore the one or the two as they are represented on my card, but I went for a triple flip card.
I have one lonely bunny and then miss bunny gets a boyfriend so there are two. Whoops, well, now there are three little bunnies, because bunnies do that kind of thing. As a giggle I made a matching envelope and that has four bunnies on it.
I used a die to cut this flip flop card shape. I have directions, knowledge, and experience on how to cut these kinds of card but I went for the easy peasy run it through a die method. Really, why go through all that work when you don't have to? Plus the die has the coordinating layers to go with it!
Inside I put three large matching hearts. I started out putting one, two and three hearts but it didn't really do it for me. This all folds shut into a nice A2 sized card.

The Fine Print: Flip card die by Spellbinders, bunnies by DeNami, heart die by A Muse Studio, papers, ribbons and paper flowers from my stash. Yes, I fussy cut those bunnies. Fussy cutting is not dead!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Judy this is so pretty. The little bunnies are really cute and I like the idea of hearts on the backs to give added interest. A lovely and very sweet card. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A super card Judy, such a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Sarn said...

This shaped card is really COOL. Love it . . . And yr cute little bunnies. Xxx

Sarn said...

This shaped card is really COOL. Love it . . . And yr cute little bunnies. Xxx

Fikreta said...

WOW! it's amazing card!
love it!
hugs
Fiki

Carol L said...

You are too clever to do the 1, 2, and 3 bunnies together! I can't stop giggling and I love this unique folding card! Who makes that die? I don't think I've ever seen it before, but I do like it :)

MaryH said...

Great work on the swing card! So cute & I did giggle (didn't hurt though!) I have some swing dies (NBUS) but not the knowledge to make one from scratch! You did a swell job on placement, choice of motifs and lovely papers to coordinate so pretty. I love this one! How fun to add a 4th bunny to the envelope! TFS & for the good thoughts you sent my way. Hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Princess J - love how you have used the theme :-) and the flip card is gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Beautiful papers & wonderful card, Judy! What a great interpretation--just love it!

Bonnie said...

You are so good at these fancy folded cards, PJ! Even with a die, I have problems with them. Love the multiplying bunnies! They do multiply! Especially if you have a garden!