Monday, August 15, 2016

Just For You

Since I'm always working on old stash and kits from 13 years ago I never feel like I get to play with anything current unless there is a workshop involved (either I'm giving one or going to one). However, I pulled this out to have a play with it and thought to myself, "Wow! This is only from last season."
How's that for being current?!

The Fine Print: Stamps and designer paper by Stampin' Up "Botanical Blooms" and "Botanicals for You." By the way, I might be making up that 13 year number. Or not. 

8 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi PJ . . . SNAP with the stamp sets . . . I used mine yesterday and entered the results into the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

Love your card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Sandy said...

Funny to see Sarn's comment because that's exactly what I was thinking -- I saw this same set yesterday and really liked it.

Carol L said...

It's an oldie but a goodie! I love all the flowers in the background along with that pretty stem done with matching dsp! I never quite know what to do with this gigantic sentiment stamp, but you nailed it beautifully!

Squirrel x said...

Hey, who cares how old the stuff is when it looks this good! I still have a stash of paper from when I started crafting ..... xx

Janeen said...

SQUEAL!! I love the BIG BOLD sentiment. now please tell me that white is designer paper or did you really stamp all the little flowers in such cool colors. if you did, i need to Face Time and take lessons from you. I LOVE this card. it just makes me smile.

Di said...

Oh I LOVE this PJ!! Really pretty and a great way to use that huge stamp. I guess you won't be wanting to win the one on offer in the Playground then? :)

Hugs

Di xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Not only current, but absolutely fabulous, Princess J
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

This is beautiful! I could never have let it wait 13 years to be used--glad you couldn't either!