Thursday, August 11, 2016

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream...

for Halloween!
Yeah, I know it is still a bit mature but I can't help but get excited by the latest collection from A Muse Studio. It's all about that spooky time of the year. I showed you the coffin treat box (to die for--ha!) and now here is the "You're Legendary" stamp set.
I made one ultra spooky card and one more lighthearted card for the weak-kneed of you.
Enjoy!

The Fine Print: Most products by A Muse studio except bare tree die (Memory Box), fence and graveyard border punches (Martha Stewart), button die (Impression Obsession) and pinking edge (honest to gosh pinking sheers). A Muse products used: "You're Legendary" stamp set and matching die set, pumpkin, Sleepy Hollow print, onxy, Seattle, kraft, sugar, hibiscus, lime, and orange petite hexagon print cardstock.

8 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

No weak knees here - the flying pumpkin on his steed at full speed is fabulous! The lighthearted one is cute, but can't compete with the drama!
Alison x

Fikreta said...

love halloween!but here is not popular :(
your cards are wonderful!
hugs

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Judy, such a fun image on the first one.
Pauline
x

Carol L said...

OMG, I LOVE the first card with that hauntingly hilarious image! The 2nd is cool too, but that horseman with the pumpkin just cracks me up!

Sarn said...

Two super fab Halloween cards. Looks like you've been having fun xxx

Sarn said...

Two super fab Halloween cards. Looks like you've been having fun xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

I don't 'do' halloween, but I do love the graphic background against the flowing lines of the image in the top card, with the added drama of the pop of colour, Princess J.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Cute cards, Judy! I really like the dotted scallops!