Saturday, August 27, 2016

A Bunch of Boats

I was wondering if there was a fancy word for a bunch of boats like there is for cows (a herd), crows (a murder), or cats (a glaring). I think the word I'm looking for is flotilla, which sounds like a tortilla that flopped.

Here's the start of my flotilla. It's quite extensive, almost 30 cards strong. You saw my large sailing ships on Wednesday. Here are a few smaller personal pleasure crafts today.

The Fine Print: Card toppers and most parts from Club Scrap "Sail Away" except for the fancy background papers from my friend. They are quite fancy too, the top one is velvet and the bottom one feels like homemade paper with glitter on it. 

10 comments:

Sarn said...

LOVE this Club Scrap kit. 30 cards? You ARE doing well.

Happy Saturday.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Mrs A. said...

How about a fleet of ships. Hugs Mrs A.

Fikreta said...

oh great cards
hugs
Fiki

Carol L said...

I see you're still in serene nautical mode, and I love it! These cards have been absolutely over-the-top gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Princess J - love those nautical cards and I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the flotilla.
Blessing
Maxine

Di said...

Fabulous too PJ! Gosh, you're all awash :)

Hugs

Di xx

Sandy said...

This does look like another good catch from Club Stamp. And if you get 30 cards out of a kit I think you bot your money's worth. The papers looked pretty cool, too -- bet they are something in real life.

Laurie Unger said...

come sail away, come sail away with me lad............thanks for the Styx ear worm. LOL! great cards.

Bonnie said...

Pretty boats and beautiful paper to go with them. I bet they feel good too!

Greta said...

You made me laugh, once again, Judy! These are lovely--can imagine how beautiful those papers are!