Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Life in Paradise

Over a year ago I shared this card with you when I made it. During that time it sat around my house and did whatever cards do when they aren't being used. Weep? Pine for better days? Plot my demise?
The other day I pulled it out and jazzed it up a big before sending it on its way.  Sometimes you just need a little time to think about how to improve things. And sometimes it's just that you are a lazy bastard.  Speaking of myself of course...

The Fine Print: Card topper by Graphic 45, brass eyelets by A Muse Studio, Botanical Blooms dies by Stampin' Up, bling from my stash. 

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Judy, it looks even nicer with the additional embellishments.
Pauline
x

Carol L said...

Bravo for embellishing this card and improving it enough for mailing! I have remnants of the same paper pad and have no clue how to use them. Thanks for the inspiration :)

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh I love this topper! What fabulous colours - like a fabulous beautiful peacock. I love the orange flowers you added. So pleased someone is going to receive this - it's fabulous. Jayne xx

AJ Bodine said...

haha, well I have plenty of cards that have been sitting around for more than a year! I'm a professional procrastinator though. What a super cool card you've created, regardless of the time in which it took to finish!

Janeen said...

gorgeous beauty. i do like the add-ons. i've done that too, had a card for a long time and before sending it i realize it could use a little something and then change it.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
have a nice day!
hugs

Greta said...

You blinged it up perfectly, Judy! Bet the recipient loves it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the additions Princess J - sometimes we just need to wait for the final details - I often think of them after I have photographed the card, and sometimes after sending it!
Blessings
Maxine

LesleyG said...

Jazzed up a tropical treat xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Amazing the difference it makes, just a couple of additions. And hey, there's no exclusivity in the lazy B stakes!!!