Sunday, May 15, 2016

Confetti Happy Birthday

I'm not the only one with a May birthday. As it turns out I share the month with lots of other folks. That means it was time to put on the creative hat and start making some birthday cards. Except my creative hat was a little wilted at the time so I used an idea from the super creative Susan Itell and made a couple of these fun confetti laden cards.
The confetti is printed right there on the paper so people don't have to curse your name over the mess, so that is a bonus. Sorry about the glare across the card. Let's just say Mister Sunshine is doing his thing today.
The Fine Print: All products by Stampin' Up except for the ink (Memento Rose Red for the greeting and kiddie washable markers for the cupcakes). Party Wishes stamp set, Party Punch Pack punches, and It's My Party designer paper series. Party on!

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Looks good to me!
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Carol L said...

I love all things diagonal, including these fun cards with cupcakes! Yummy!

Bonnie said...

I'll bet the recipients are glad that the confetti is contained in this pretty paper and not on their floor! Super birthday cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Princess J - love the way you have framed the sentiment over the background papers. The cupcakes are the sweetest accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Cute & festive!