Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lots of Thanks

I have good and bad news.  The good news is I got rid of the treadmill that was taking over my living room and making me feel guilty.  The bad news is that got me on a whirl and I started rearranging all sorts of things around. That's bad news because even though I can still get to my desk I haven't been creating lately. That means y'all will have to make do with this card I made last year (so last year).

The Fine Print: Card parts and topper by Club Scrap. Large scallops created with a circle punch.

8 comments:

Carol L said...

New or old, that's a great thank-you card! Good look re-organizing! Once I begin it takes me a week to get done, and then I can't remember where I put anything! LOL

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good for you for getting things reorganized and rearranged. I can't get creative when I'm in organizing mode, not sure why. Your thank you card is lovely - that's pretty cool paper!

Barb said...

Well it sounds as if you've been busy anyway Judy. That's a perfect thank you card too. Barbxx

Fikreta said...

good taht you are organized.
card is very nice

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

cotnob said...

A super card Judy, lovely rich colours and great design.
Pauline
x

Greta said...

I need to do some reorganizing myself. Fun thank you card!

kiwimeskreations said...

I don't mind seeing this card Judy - I think it is a really fun one.
Blessings
Maxine

chrissy xx said...

LOve the colour. Great Thank You card
My keep fit is a Hula Hoop! It lounges against the wall, happily waiting for me lol..
Chrissyxx