Sunday, August 2, 2015

Dream in Color Three

Here are the remaining kit cards from the Dream in Color kit.  I'm not saying that is the rest of the kit; it is just the end of the set cards they sent. I still have a very large selection of card toppers, cardstock and scraps that I can play with.  Apparently I bought a double serving of the scrap pieces so I have plenty more opportunity to play.



The dark piece on all these cards is beautiful bright purple mirricad cardstock.  You can kind of see it in that last card.  It made for some stunning cards, all bright and shiny.

The Fine Print: All parts and pieces by Club Scrap except for the sequins I added from my stash. This kit suddenly called to me recently and I honestly think it was because hubby and I went on a Hannibal binge watch. That show is so odd, surreal, and confusing... much like the stamps and backgrounds in this kit.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great set of cards, and it's so funny what you associate them with! I've never watched Hannibal - it's just not my kind of entertainment, but I do love the green colors on these!

LesleyG said...

Dreamy cards! Did not realize the black was purple! Hannibal?! Can't watch things like that, gives me nightmares! Lovely cards xxx