Thursday, July 9, 2015

Shameless CASE

Last night when I was sleeping someone or something broke into the house, snuck into my room and stole all my energy.  I don't know how that happened but it is so weird to wake up more tired than when you went to bed.
I got to bed a little later than normal because I was up with my pals making this card, which is a shameless copy job from another A Muse consultant. She totally nailed it with this card though. It shows off some of the new stamps and dies, some older overlooked dies, the new pattern of paper, and the fun new tool a|s is selling!

This card was a big hit among my pals and several of them had to order stamps and dies from me--oddly enough none of ones shown here.  Ah well, you never know where creativity will take you.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio. New stamps with matching dies-Hooray (bear and greeting); overlooked dies-mini banner die set and balloon set; cardstock-orange, sugar, Bermuda petite polka dot, cobalt, and the new petite hexagon pattern in melon; other products-new tiny attacher staple tool and mini star twinkle stickers.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

TOOOO CUTE!!! Lovin' that little bear and then entire card is so pretty and cute. Fabulous!!!
Whoever stole your energy, got mine too I'm afraid!
Lynn

LesleyG said...

Cute and colorful, we should all wish big, even if it's just for sleep or energy! Hope you feel better xxx

Craftychris said...

Cute card with a fab colour combo - I love that bear! Sorry you are not feeling good today, I can relate - I have ME so some miserable ##**er always steals my energy! Still, as your card says, I always 'wish big'. Take care xxxxx

Carol L said...

What a fun bear with the balloon and banners! CASED cards inspire me all the time - there's no shame in creating your own versions :)

Leslie Hanna said...

CA-UUUTE! Fun patterned papers, too!

Greta said...

Such a cute card, Judy! Hope you get your energy back!