Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happiness in Green

I highly enjoyed this kit and the bright colors in it. I'm also happy that my friend lent me her stamps so I could actually use this kit.  I have done a little searching for my stamps and have found lots of good and interesting things, just not them.


I have a new interesting place that I need to check out. This is a scheduled post so by the time this goes live I just might have my stamps.  I won't have my friend's stamps anymore because by then I'll have already returned them yesterday.  Whoa! Time travel in a sentence.

The Fine Print: Club Scrap "Pure & Simple" for the stamps, toppers, and some ribbon, Cuttlebug for the embossing folder and my stash for the rest of the ribbon and brads.

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sometimes I've searched for days for crafty things I've lost. It might take awhile, but in the end I always find it. Of course it took moving to find my bone folder that the cats stole to play with. I searched for many months for that one, and it wasn't until I moved that I found it under a bureau - and I had already looked under that bureau! Beautiful cards - I do love green!

jimlynn said...

Loving that pretty, pretty green color! That brightens up my day. Great cards Judy and love the repeat stamping on that first one.
Lynn

Sandy said...

Fun cards. I really like a few of the clever tricks on the middle card -- running that sheer ribbon over the image is genius, and using that oval tag for the sentiment and filling the little hole with a gem is another super idea.

Carol L said...

This green color stimulates my senses for some reason and I'm loving every card you've made with it! I don't think I've ever made a tall card, but I may have to try it after seeing this trio of cuteness! I hope you enjoyed your travels :)

LesleyG said...

Really fresh and modern makes, enjoy the time travel! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

The secret to finding things is to stop looking for them.

Also, did you know you ALWAYS find something in the last place you look?

Greta said...

Hope you found the stamps. I do love the color combo for all these cards--so striking!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so fabulous.