Monday, March 23, 2015

My Pal, Dio

Here's a card that shows me hanging out with my pal, Dio.  Even though he's a man cat he can do girly things with his mama. He can hang out in the bathroom and do brushing and combing and admiring in the mirror. He really likes to help me put my hair into pigtails, biting and pulling at them until they are just right.
Dio knows what is important when it comes to crafting ("strings, mama, it needs more strings!") and loves to get mail.  He also likes to relax with me in bed in the evenings and read a book.  He's my pal and it was nice of him to pose for this card. How nice of me to get all dressed up like that too.  hee hee

The Fine Print: This is one of the images out of the box of images, so no idea who makes it.  The background paper is by A Muse Studio (their old stuff) and just to make Dio happy there are gray "strings" on it.

15 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Everyone should have a Dio in their life to make things happier. I am a sad Squirrel without one. Thank you for sharing smiley stories. Fabulous card too, you both look very glam. Hugs xx

Craftychris said...

So cute! We haven't had a little Dio in our lives for a while and are not in a position to invite one in at the moment. Boo hoo! xxx

vic said...

Aww this is so sweet lovely colouring too!
Vic x

Bad Kitty said...

very cute card

chrissy xx said...

My little dog is just the same! She's with me most of the time and sits in our Grand daughter seat in the car soooos she can see out lol..
So know just were you're coming from with this card. Nice to see another image out of the box too!
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Awww this is so sweet PJ love it! huggles Sue xx

Di said...

Oh PJ- you and Dio sent me to bed happy tonight! Wonderful card and a lovely post my friend!

Hugs

Di xx

Carol L said...

How sweet and fun this card is, and I love that you added some "string" for Dio to play with! He sounds like such a wonderful companion :)

Bonnie said...

Awh! This is sweet! Glad Dio got some string!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! What a fab image you found in the box! Love the card - it's almost like a photo of you and Dio - you both look marvelous!

Greta said...

Sweet card, Judy!

thecraftycavalier said...

Well Princess Judy, I think you both look spectacular. Self portraits are most tricky and this is beautiful :-) The 'string' was a touch of genius - what a clever kitty you have. Hugs, Jayne x

Sarn said...

Sweet image of you and Dio!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Glad to hear some of the images found a home - and glad you held onto this splendid portrait of you and Dio - cute as pie!
Alison xx

LesleyG said...

Too cute, and Dio sounds too cute too! We are "between" cats at the mo, (can't take the heartache iykwim), but we have one visiting at Easter, and I'm really looking forward to a cat cuddle xxx