Thursday, January 22, 2015

Friend to Friend

A recent friends card posted over in Pixie's Crafty Workshop encouraged me to break out some friendly stamps and make a friends card too.  I can't join in the friends challenge because it is hosted by Less is More which is all about clean lines, simplicity, and less.  I'm all about more is more with lots of this and that.  That's why I own all those embellishments, you know.
The flowers on this designer paper are sparkly and glittery. I thought about glittering the paper flowers too but decided that was overkill.  See, I know that more is more does have a limit!

The Fine Print: Friends stamp by Stampin' Up, scallop die by Spellbinders sponged with Marvy light green ink, paper flowers by Prima, paper flowers, designer paper and ribbon from my stash.

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Those flowers look so pretty on this sweet friendship card, and I love how everything is so beautifully color coordinated! Pretty paper always makes a great card, just like this one!

chrissy xx said...

Too cute! FABulous colours and image...LOving your flowers with lots of this and that! I LOve CAS cards? but, sadly find them difficult to do!
Chrissyxx

MaryH said...

It's bright, fun & so very cheerful. I like your philosophy of more is more (my problem is that sometimes I just don't know when to stop, and that's not even doing any layering. I admire it, but don't do what I call 'layering'). This is darling, your friend will be so happy to receive & know you thought about her. That yellow green shadow on the focal image is just brilliant & created such a 'happy feel' to your card. WTGo. TFS & Hugs.

Joyce said...

Such a cute card. I like your more is more philosophy. Great way to justify buying more stuff.

Di said...

Aw thus is lovely PJ! You stopped in time and the look is just perfick!

Not gonna even ask who those gals might be :)

Hugs

Di xx

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card - so pretty and such fabulous vibrant colours too! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

That's it! I officially challenge you to make a Less Is More card. Pick a challenge and I'll play, too.