Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Time is Now

I don't think I shared this card with you before and it has been languishing away in the pending file since last month.  It's almost one layer and very CAS which makes it a different card than I usually make.  I was really pleased with it though.
The layers of washi tape are to prove I do actually do more than hoard it.  I actually use washi almost every time I send out a card or letter as I "seal" the envelope with several strips of coordinating tape.

The Fine Print:  Stamp by Stampin' Up, dies by Spellbinder (the square was corner rounded), and washi by Doodlebug.  BTW, you want to know how to remember who makes the washi after you take it out of its package?  You write it on the inside of the roll in Sharpie.  You're welcome!

2 comments:

Sally H said...

It is absolutely gorgeous, PJ! I love it! Fab design and layout, and I love the papers and the cuckoo clock too x

Leslie Hanna said...

I DO THAT! I write on the inside of the washi tape rolls with a sharpie. #fistbump

And your tapes are perfect for behind that clock. Well done!