Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Star Light, Star Bright

I wish I may, I wish I might...
...have a whole bunch of wishes.  Because then I would wish for warmer weather (this lizard is not amused), healthy cats (how much ear infection can one poor kitty put up with), magically happy teeth (no more rotten roots that ache all the way to my eyeball),  and a nap (kind of self explanatory, dontcha think?).  See! I'm not even excessive with my wishes.  Well, that dental one is probably way outta line.  *sigh*

The Fine Print: Star border die by Memory Box, two connected stars cut from Taylored Expressions star border die, single stars, greeting, silver cording, and star jewels from A Muse Studio.

7 comments:

vic said...

Beautiful card love the stars ahh hope things get better judy
Vic x

Darnell said...

I hope you get all your wishes, too, PJ. I'm sorry you are in need of so many at the mo. In spite of it all, you made us a star of a card!! I'm loving the design!! Hugs, Darnell

Squirrel x said...

Sorry for being missing so long hun, but I am back now (mwahahahaaaaa). Sorry you are in need of so many wishes but I hope they all come true (especially the kitty one and the teeth one). Loving your star card, this is cosmic! Gotta get me that border die. Hugs hunny xx

Jessi Fogan said...

SERIOUSLY, somebody give PJ those wishes, already!! Sigh. Poor you!

Janeen said...

i like your wishes, i love your card. perfect in all aspects. color, design, layout. wait, are those the same things, no they are not. okay, the comment stands.

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE that star border! *adds to wish list*

And I do hope ALL your wishes come true!

Craftychris said...

I hope your wishes come true! Well miracles do happen! Love your star card - it's fabulous! xxx