Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sketch Card

My big stamp club did a sketch card for our card exchange last month.  You know sketch challenges were a hot commodity for awhile there and might even still be.  It was surprising how many ladies never heard of one before and wanted dimensions and ideas.
Many were adventurous and willing to try it out.  Unfortunately I can't find my copy of the sketch to share with you but I think you can pretty much figure out what it looked like by my card.... except tilt it to the left.
Yeah, that's what it looked like.  Only that direction didn't work for me. I don't remember if I stamped a greeting on the inside or not but probably because my stamp club tends to get persnickety if you don't stamp.  They've never threatened to show me the door though so I suppose all is well.

The Fine Print: Designer papers and card base by DCWV, leaf from my stash but taken off a leaf centerpiece from the craft store (like I purchased it to dismantle it, not that I pinched some from the store!), glitter brad from my stash, and French Roast twine by A Muse Studio.

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Wait, you have to stamp at a stamp club? What kind of crazy rule is that?
I happen to love sketches :)

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card! Love the spots! If you don't want to stamp, then you don't have too! Clubs are for fun! xxx

Leslie Hanna said...

I LIVE for sketches! And yeah, some people ask for dimensions ... speaking of literal. I like to shake things up a bit, a twist here, a turn there, a square instead of a circle ... I might be a rebel.

Tell those ladies to lighten up!