Wednesday, October 8, 2014

More Fall Flowers

Have I mentioned in the last 10 minutes that I love fall?  Well, it is true.  We don't really do much fall here in Southern Arizona but we like to pretend that we do.  You can find fall themed products everywhere.  One of my favorites is the autumn bouquet.
The Fine Print: Lookie! Lookie! Lookie!  I finally got the L'il Inkers stitched rectangles die set! Finally! They were actually in stock for a change! How exciting! Are you jumping up and down like I am?  Why not?!??!?!?!  Stamp by Taylored Expressions; die by L'il Inkers (in case you missed it the first time); and designer paper by DCWV.

5 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful image Judy. Love the bouquet and the colors. A great fall card. - Jim

Carol L said...

Your card is GORGEOUS and I'm green with envy that you got those stitched rectangles! I need to get some for me!

Irene said...

Hello Judy

I'm with you there I love Autumn.
A beautiful card, ooooooooo love the stitched rectangles and beautiful flowers.

luv
irene
xxxx

Janeen said...

it's gorgeous. i'm sure you are enjoying your 90 degree temps of autumn instead of +100. while we sit here and shiver in our 30 degree mornings. but hey, it's all good. i love autumn also. so beautiful with our crisp blue skies and gorgeous leaves. Your sunflower jar is perfect for anyplace in the U.S. and Canada this time of year.

Leslie Hanna said...

I love sunflowers, and I love my Lil' Inker stitched rectangles. Did you say you got them?

I'm also amused when I got to FL in December and see Christmas decorations on the palm trees. It's just so wrong. I mean, Santa wears HEAVY CLOTHING. It does not compute. But then there's that whole Christmas in the summer in Australia, so never mind. I'm happy to live with snow where life makes sense.