Monday, August 25, 2014

Make Up Monday: Wild Flowers

Some more oldie but goodie kit cards!  This kit put me off when I got it because it seemed so dark and dreary so I didn't use a lot out of it. I've since come around and made a batch of cards that I really liked.

I added a bright paper flower and a flourish die to this one:
 Some fancy shiny fiber, edge distressing, and a dragonfly brad brought this one out of the doldrums:
 A light layer, more fancy fibers and a snazzy photo corner brought out the best in this one:
Hmmm.... Did you notice a similarity between that top card and this bottom card?!   Yep, proof that if it works, duplicate it!
The Fine Print: Most everything from Club Scrap "Wild Flowers" kit except for: purple paper flowers by Prima, flourish die by Cheery Lynn, dragonfly brad by Recollections, photo corner and circle punches by EK Success.

5 comments:

Craftychris said...

All these are fabulous! You have done such a good job brightening up those kits! Love the ones with the purple flower! xxx

Carol L said...

You brought out the beauty of those earthy papers with beautiful colors! I love the flower accents and flourishes!

chrissy xx said...

Such pretty cards. LOving your papers. I sometimes buy papers and don't like them when I get home..Then weeks later they get used and I LOve them. It's the joys of Crafting lol.
Chrissyxx

Irish Cherokee said...

Terrific cards. The first and last are my favorites. They are all winners. - Jim

Georgiana said...

All are so pretty!