Friday, August 29, 2014

Dig It!

I joined an A Muse consultant swap and had so much fun. I really enjoyed it because well, swapping is fun and because we could only use A Muse Studio stuff.  It was good way to get ideas and sample cards from other creative minds.
This is the card I made.  The theme was to make a masculine card.  Some may say that this card is more appropriate to for a little boy but all men are little boys at heart.  Plus what man would turn down an opportunity to hop in a machine like this and take it for a spin?!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamps used--Loads of Fun. Cardstock used--Sugar, onyx, orange petite polka dots. Other products--classic circle dies and onyx twinkle stickers.

5 comments:

vic said...

Can this be any cuter? Noooo it's so cute I love it :)
Vic x

Sue said...

This is great I know one big 'kid' that would really love to have a go at that LOL huggles Sue xxx

Janeen said...

you are so right! Big boy toys for little boy hearts. they all still like to dig in the dirt.

I love this happy card. i think i like polka dots in any size. :D

Leslie Hanna said...

it's masculine. little boys are masculine. big boys are little boys. it's all good. :)

Irish Cherokee said...

Where are the keys. I'm ready to rip something up. Digging this one. Love it. - Jim