Monday, July 21, 2014

Make Up Monday: Spring Chorus Edition

Least you think I've run out of blasts from the pasts to regale you with, here are some cards that have been lying around since spring.
Of 2013.  Or maybe even 2012.  Possibly even 1997.  Who can say for sure, except it wasn't this past spring.
Unless it was.  I find time to be a real slippery thing.
I think I even have more of this kit lying around.  However, that's another story for another day.

The Fine Print: Cards and parts by Club Scrap "Spring Chorus" kit, except for that obnoxious green and green and yellow striped washi tape which magically appeared and may never be used again because I don't much care for it.

7 comments:

chrissy xx said...

I LOve them ALL..
FABulous designs and colours.
Chrissyxx
At least they've now seen the light of day lol..

Irish Cherokee said...

Doesn't matter how old they are, they are timeless. Beautiful cards one and all.

Carol L said...

Old or new, a card is meant to bring a smile or joy or comfort. These all accomplish that! I love the green music paper with that great sentiment and bird! Delightful!

jimlynn said...

They're GREAT!!! No matter how old they are I love them.
Lynn

Jessi Fogan said...

I am going to have a soft spot for that adorable chickadee :) These are all terrific! I love the fun folds. I don't try that enough :)

Darnell said...

I love your Make Up Mondays when we get a ton of buck for our bang! These are all very pretty, PJ, no matter when you made them - they are timeless!! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

This must be an amazing kit! I especially love that last one!