Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let's All Scream....

..For Ice Cream!

I like how this card turned out.  The polkie dots made me think of sprinkles and of course all that yummy pink and happy scallops to mimic scoops of ice cream!  I also like the dual colors sponged onto the main image.  It came out like I had hoped and didn't get all muddy.
This card is for the chocolate lovers among us.  I know you are out there!  I was having fun playing with my new A Muse stuff from the brand new catalog (that makes me go "squee!").  Granted this chocolate greeting isn't new but I'm sure you have a chocolate greeting in your stash somewhere! I don't doubt you!

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio unless otherwise indicated. Stamp sets-Here's the Scoop, Sprinkled with Love (for the you're so sweet greeting, which is actually too greetings pieced together) and Live on Chocolate (by A Muse Artstamps). Cardstock-Sugar, grapefruit petite polka dot, onyx, and cocoa. Dies-large scallop border die and nesting skinny ovals (Sizzix). Other products used: onyx stitched ribbon, onyx brads, French roast grosgrain ribbon, deckle scissors (Fiskars), and French roach button.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Give me some ice cream! Did I scream loud enough?!?!? :) Super cute!

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute...who wouldn't scream for ice cream in this heat!