Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm a Happy Camper

Since I'm loving the new A Muse Studio catalog, of course I have to play with it some more. I just love this new set called Happy Camper.  In fact, it makes me a happy camper.
I love the retro camper and the fun trees. I'll be able to make lots of fun nature scenes with them.  They do have matching dies but I forgot to order them.  Well, there is always next time!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to join my giveaway on my July 1 post.  All you have to do is check out the new catalog and tell me what tickles your fancy and leave a comment about it.  You have until the end of the month if you want to get in on my drawing for the Hola Amigo stamp set.  For that one you have to place an order of $25 or more (pre-tax and shipping) at my on-line store.

The Fine Print: All products by A Muse Studio.  Stamp sets used--Happy Camper and Silver Lining. Cardstock used--sugar, sky, fern, wasabi petite polka dot.

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

We had a camper like that when I was younger. We use to travel...funny memories! Cute card!

Irish Cherokee said...

Sweet card. Always wanted one of them but was to busy would not have been able to use it, unless of course we used it in the back yard. That would have been a total bummer. LOL Nice. One bird power.

jimlynn said...

Precious, precious, and more precious!!! SO CUTE!! I'd love to be camping right now too - but really love your card.
Lynn

Carol L said...

This reminds me of days gone by, when we camped nearly every spring & summer weekend when the kids were little! Cute stamps, cute scene, and a very cute card!

Di said...

Great card there PJ! Is that an eagle on the camper roof? Or just a big sparrow?

Hugs, Di xx

Words and Pictures said...

Who needs dies? The cutting works perfectly well - love the retro caravan... I'd like to go on holiday, please!
Alison xx

Jessi Fogan said...

So I really, really hate camping, but I LOVE this cute little camper. How is that possible? Probably because I don't have to sleep in it :) This is CUTE!