Monday, April 28, 2014

Make Up Monday

Make Up Monday comes along and I find myself thinking deep and important thoughts.  They go like this: Wisteria?
Or Peacock?
Wisteria?
Peacock?
Naw... How about whatever the hell this is?
The Fine Print: Peacock, Wisteria, and What the Hell kits by Club Scrap.  The What the Hell kit is actually Just Dandy with a Spellbinders butterfly thrown in for good measure.  The first card has a Stampin' Up punch and an A Muse butterfly too, so it isn't all Club Scrap exactly.  Not this time.

10 comments:

Craftychris said...

Love them all! Happy Monday! xx

Krisha said...

All are really stunning cards.
Love the post, your so goofy....LOL

Cherie said...

I say both and all of the above! Sometimes there's really no need to choose.

Jessi Fogan said...

PEACOCK! I so love peacock feathers. Not so much the actual birds, but oh well. I love the 'get it over with' sentiment - I laughed right out loud.

Irish Cherokee said...

Hmmm! Like all of them. Choose? Hmmm. Nah! I vote for all of them.

Mrs A. said...

I'll take whichever!! All lovely.
Hugs Mrs A.

Carol L said...

HOw about wisteria AND peacock!!! Great cards and girl, you've been busy! NJ on all of them, especially that peacock feather!

Janeen said...

I'm likin' those peacock feathers which i can't see myself ever using but you did a beauty of a job with them.

Squirrel x said...

Can't choose. Send them all. Xx

chrissy xx said...

LOve them ALL..Nope not voting lol..would upset the others.
Chrissyxx