Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Birthday Cards part I

Today I thought I'd share some of the birthday cards I made for those with April birthdays.  I know 17 people with April birthdays! Is that not just an insane number?  I told my husband I was going to have to unfriend some of these people as it is just too many.
Instead of just unfriending them though, maybe we could just throw them all into a pit and let them duke it out?  Think of the entertainment value! The top 8 or 9 folks could be the winners.  You know, no need to fight to the last person standing.
However, if you are keeping count, ultimately you aren't going to see 17 birthday cards as I did use some cards I've shared for other things for birthdays.  Some of the random cards and challenge cards got used to wish the big HB to folks.
There is also a very large chance that I didn't photograph everything either.  I often don't think about it until I have the envelope sealed shut.
So this ought to keep you entertained for a bit!

The Fine Print: Top card made with recycled bits (how Earth Day of me!), greeting by Heartfelt Creations. Second card Penny Black dog and Spellbinders eyelet square die.  Third card stamps by Eat Cake Graphic, ribbon by A Muse Studio, and Spellbinders Lotus Pendants die.  Last card all products by A Muse Studio.

8 comments:

Cherie said...

What a great collection of birthday cards. My favorite is the little girl with her empty cake plate. That die is gorgeous.

Hettie said...

I know what you mean about April birthdays. I have a few buddies with birthdays this month. Including two Special 50s this year!!
Gorgeous cards there!
Hugs
xxx

Carol L said...

I had 2 grandchildren's and 1 nephew's birthday on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd, so I guess you have me beat for April birthdays! They're all great cards, but I'm loving the first one with the sheet music and matching flower! Sweet!

Irish Cherokee said...

Love these cards PJ. That is a bit of a dilemma. No fav's for me. They are all great.

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! that's a lot of friends and a lot of cards to make for April. I have a few friends with April birthdays but you certainly "take the biscuit"........!!!
Brilliant cards you have made, I really like the first one. I have music paper so off to use some of it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great day

Patricia x

Squirrel x said...

Your thought process really worries me at times ...... great selection of cards though! Hugs xx

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm all for the pit fighting plan! Our cluster birthdays are in December/January - who has time for THAT? These are all awesome. Maybe the 'losers' can just move their birthdays to some unpopulated time of year?

Leslie Hanna said...

At a former place of employment, we had a birthday thing, and you made a cake for the next birthday on the list. We had 10 people in the group, and 5 of us had birthdays within 10 days of each other (Feb 20-Mar 9). A new guy was joining our team, and we almost booted him - his Birthday was Mar 15. Our waistlines couldn't HANDLE it!

PS: You SEND cards? I don't understand.