Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank You Mid-way

We are halfway through the latest A Muse Studio Challenge.  This time it is all about Thank You cards.  There is always plenty of need for thank you cards, but this time of the year especially what with moms, dads, grads, babies, weddings, birthdays and vacations (because of course you send a thank you card to the pet sitter!).

While the challenge is called the A Muse Studio Challenge it does not require that you use A Muse Studio stamps, so why don't you make a thank you card and join our challenge today!  There is a mystery prize to be had for one lucky participant.

I did use A Muse Studio products on my card.  That chevron ribbon is so popular right now that many other companies are now offering it as well.  I think it is fun but I find it hazardous on my eyes, so while I did use some of it I also covered a lot of it up.

The Fine Print: Stamps used Modern Zinnia and Friend to Friend (greeting), cardstock used sugar, onyx, and Burmeda petite polka dot, inks used Bermuda and Memento black, other supplies Bermuda chevron ribbon and pearls, and white paper flower (colored with Bermuda ink by smooshing it into the ink pad).

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely delicate turquoises - and thank you for covering the chevrons - they make my eyes go funny too!!
Alison x

SandeeNC said...

I don't know if you are interested but you can enter this in our Frosted Designs B/W + one color. It's a fabulous card, and you're right, we can always use extra Thank You cards! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥