Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stamp Camp

When I was a kid I never got sent away to any kind of camp.  I wasn't sporty so no sports camp.  I didn't play an instrument so no band camp.  I wasn't a geek so no science camp.  I got plenty of outside adventure on my own so I didn't need a camp to introduce me to the great outdoors.  I don't feel my life is any less for not having any official camp experience.  But just in case I did feel lacking in camp experience I went to a stamp camp this past weekend.
There were no sleeping bags, outhouses, bugs or boys to contend with.  There weren't any forced group activities.  There weren't any agility competitions.  What there was was card making and cookies, and you can't beat that with a stick.

The stamp camp was put on by 5 different Stampin Up reps.  They each manned a table and had us make two cards.  It was a lot of fun and now I have a stack of cards to use.  I also have an ever growing wish list from Stampin Up as well.  I'm sure that was all part of their diabolical master plan.
 
The Fine Print: It's most likely all Stampin' Up so put that in your pipe and smoke it until the white smoke comes out.





3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Judy Stamp camp . . . sounds like fun!
Try this on the drink stain on your milking stool:)
1. Spread about 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise on a paper towel.
2. Place the paper towel on the white water mark. Press lightly.
3. Leave the mayonnaise on the stain about 15 minutes.
4. Lift the paper towel and check the stain. If the mark remains, rub more mayo into it again and check it later.
5. Stain should be gone. Reapply if necessary.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for the visit :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Squirrel x said...

Stamp Camp sounds like my kinda fun. I don't do tents, or bugs. But I loves me stamps. And what great cards you came home with. Perfick missus. Hugs Sxx

Craftychris said...

These cards are both gorgeous! xx