Monday, March 18, 2013

Absolutely.

I don't have anything new to show you so you'll just have to settle for some old stuff.  Never fear though, it is not rerun stuff.  Hey, I try not to do that to you.
This card I made for my friend last month.  I really admired that word die and corresponding word stamp set and had to buy them. Only somehow or the other I bought two of the dies.  I suspect I fell victim to my scrolly mouse and dialed up the quantity desired. I'm lucky I didn't end up with 8 of them.  Anyway, I made the card for my friend so she could see how to use the die I enclosed with it.  I mean, why not?  If you have extras you might as well share them with a friend.  Of course, I had to make sure I shared it with a friend who had a die cut machine.  I know, I know!  Why would I be friends with people who don't have a die cut machine?  Well, I think we should befriend the less fortunate.

Yeah, so there was a convention this past weekend.  Maybe I'll show you some of the goodies I bought at it in the next few blog posts.  Or maybe I'll just be too busy doing homework.  You never know.

The Fine Print: Die and word set from Simon Says Stamp, twine from May Arts, flowers from Prima, and background paper is old Magenta I believe.

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Fab, funky card... and would love to see your new goodies!
Alison x