Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Centerpiece

I always though this was kind of a silly stamp.  I mean what a weird combination of things: vase of flowers, Jack O'Lanterns, a slice of watermelon tied with a bow.  I've always liked this stamp though even if it does boggle my mind some.  The image has all these parts sitting on a plaid striped cloth but I cut that part off because I colored it with terrible colors.  It was intentional, mind you; it just worked out that way.

I had great plans for today but they were waylaid by allergies.  I took enough allergy pills that I was seeing little black specks whenever I closed my eyes.  However, my brain reassured me that they were poppy seeds and not little bugs, so that okay.  My new theory is that I am allergic to myself.  It's all in a day's work.

The Fine Print: Stamp by Imaginations, paper by DCWV, large scallop border die by A Muse Studio.

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

No escape from self-allergy I guess... that would be bad! I like the random stamp - but what time of year is it?!?
Alison x

Krisha said...

Well now, that is an odd collection for a stamp, but the card turned out cute. Sorry to hear about the allergy attack. Mine consist of sneezing 8-10 times in a row and ending with a head ache. But soon (I hope) we will get some rain and it will go away for a couple of months.