Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sweetness and Light

I made this sweet little girl card for a swap and then failed to mail it out in a timely manner.  I definitely subscribe to the better late than never rule of thumb.
The reason for her postal delay was because I cleaned up my desk and put her in one of those very important places that I will be sure to remember and won't ever forget, otherwise known as "lost."  I really like the Lily of the Valley stamps and have a small sampling of them myself, but for sure I "need" more.  A Muse Studio just needs to stop tempting me with their holiday catalog so I feed my LOTV addiction in the manner in which it would like to be accustom to.  And also, it would be nice if the dollar got stronger so my dollars to pounds ratio would improve so I could buy more stamps.  I think I'll write to my congressman to get right on that.

The Fine Print: Well, I pretty much told ya already, the image is by Lily of the Valley. This image came from a UK magazine who sent along a bunch of LOTV images one month and immediately because my new BFF.  The paper is a freebie from a different UK magazine, or maybe the same magazine, but definitely a different month.  Cardstock ("currant" and "lichen") and lime pearls by A Muse Studio.

3 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a sweetheart she is.. and I love your olive and pink colour combo in colouring her. Super card!
Alison x

Lisa-Jane said...

She's a cutie! I use that biblical filing system too - seek and ye shall find!

Darnell said...

What a sweet, sweet card! You are much to young to be putting things in "safe" (i.e., lost) places! And you're a hoot!