Monday, June 11, 2012

For the Dudes

This week's challenege at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog is to make a Father's Day card.  Since I don't have a father, I figured it was okay to just make a dude-oriented card. My Dad would have liked this card though since he was interested in all things in the sky like weather, birds, airplanes, space craft, balloons, and space craft that came from planets other than this one.


I have to confess that I'm curious to see what the other A Muse design team members and challenge participants come up with for this challenge.  I think some of the best "dude" sets were retired--wild animals, priates, southwestern, farm life, and the original mustache set (there's a newer one though)--so I want see what others use.  Okay, I'm sure we'll see the "Hey, Man!" set in use but I want to see what clever things come out of this challenge. 

If you are American (I suddenly feel so racist, but unfortuately that's who the contest is open to), and would like to make a dude card to join in the challenge, please do so.  You don't have to use A Muse products but get extra kudos if you do so.

The Fine Print: There is a rumor that my Dad, himself, came from a space craft from a planet other than this one.  It would explain so much!  Stamps and papers by A Muse Studio.  Sets used: "Greetings Earthling," "Rock Star," and "Chevrons."  Cardstock colors used: Winter Sky, Navy and Sugar.  Colored with Copics.  White dots from a white gel pen "Gelly Roll."

2 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Cute card Princess Judy. Hmmm, I suspect perhaps some of your relatives (on your dads side) are still in the Roswell area?!?

Hope you're doing well.

Hugs,
Kay

Mary Jo said...

Such a fun card! :)
I really do need to make a card for my dh and one for my dad!