Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Basket Case

Yesterday someone turned the wind turbine on full blast and left it running all day.  That meant that all the pollen in this county and several neighboring counties all went up my nose. It kind of gave me a bad case of the grumpies.  Having the grumpies isn't very conducive to playing so here is a card I made over the weekend.  I was being lazy and took a scan of it rather than a photo.  The scanner just does not like brads or other bumps.

The Fine Print: Basket stamp by Stampin' Up, greeting by unknown (how crazy an unmarked stamp), scallop die by A Muse Studio, circle punches by Marvy, border punch by EK Success, papers by DCWV, glitter brads by unknown.

1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

((((((((((((hugging a grumpy person ain't always easy )))))))))))))))) but sounds like you needed one my darling! Hope your feeling better! waving hi from the spring (pollen) laden hills of North Carolina :)