Sunday, March 18, 2012

This, That, and The Other

What the heck, I'm back at home and planning to stay there for awhile, so why not jump into a card challenge.  The lastest Penny Black Saturday Challenge (#193) is called This, That, and The Other--Anything Goes, and can you guess what the theme is? No? Don't be silly!  The theme is do as thou will, just make sure it has a Penny Black something in it somewhere. 

I had fun making this spring-colored card. I wasn't really sure where I was going with it when I started but I do like how it ended up.  I'm still experimenting with putting different patterned papers together.

I can see that I need to monkey with my camera some more as it is suddenly taking low quality photos. I'm sure I hit some random series of buttons the other day and I'm sure that is what did it in.  And by "monkey with my camera" I mean give it to my husband and have him fiddle it right.

The Fine Print: mice stamp by Penny Black "hugs!" set, greeting by Hero Arts, circle and scallop circle punches by Marvy, corner rounder by Stampin' Up,  patterend papers by DCWV, twine and bling by unknown.

3 comments:

Di said...

Totally gorgeous card Judy - such a cute stamps and I just love those papers. We're missing you in the playground - too darned quiet :)

Laughing about the camera - husbands do have their uses huh?

Love, Di xx

Anonymous said...

Hey PJ, nice to find you at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Lovely bright card and cheerful Springtime papers too. Unfortunately it's the other way round in this household, hubby gives stuff he breaks to me because he hasn't got the patience to read the instructions!

Hugs
Brenda

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm hoping to get there soon. A friend sent me a whole envelope of snippets and of course, other people's snippets are so much more fun than your own!