Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Sweet Hedgehog

To be a proper blog post I suppose I must write some words to go with my picture, so here you go: blah, blah, blah, blah!  Blahddy blah blah! And blah! Blah blah blaaaaah.

Did you hear that in the same voice that the Peanuts kids hear adult voices?  Good!
I finally got around to using my new Valentine's present hedgehog stamp.  Isn't that tiny pom-pom ribbon totally fun?!  I just discovered it at Joann's.  I used red line tape to keep it in place since the ribbon is flat on the back. I totally think it was made for scrapbooking and stamping!

The Fine Print: Peanuts adult voices used without permission.  Hedgehog stamp by Penny Black, papers by DCWV, scallop border punch by Fiskars, bling by Recollections, sorry forgot to check who makes that ribbon (but it came from Joann's).

6 comments:

Di said...

Blah, blah, blah (which, translated means - terrific card Judy!!). Love the stamp and that ribbon is super! Di xx

Squirrel x said...

LOL, nutter! Fabulous card hun, those pom poms are delightful, and you can't go wrong with a PB hedgie. Sxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Ok, I've been having a wander through your blog trying to work out why as a UIU-er I should get my pitchfork out to you?! Found some gorgeous cards along the way & laughed at your posts, you have a great way of writing! Keep up the great work Using it Up, lovein' your hedgie card here too xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I keep buying new stuff which is against the UIU idea, that's why I'm keeping an eye out for an angry mob with pitchforks and torches... but truly if they show up I'll just show them all my lovely new purchases and they will be so mesmerized that I'll be able to sneak out the back door and escape!

Unknown said...

That is one super cut hedgie card.

Unknown said...

oops cute :)