Friday, March 16, 2012

More Springy Things

We'll be traveling today so this is scheduled post. These are cards I made in the past (i.e., pre-blog life). This card was inspired by something I saw in a magazine (or maybe a website). There was a series of cards done up with multi-patterned grids of butterflies. I'd seen many other cards done with grids of multi-patterned circles and squares. Since my butterfly punch is rather small I added in another layered piece to round out the card.

I made this spring time sheep because I wanted to use this hunk of ribbon I had. To me it said "spring" so I hunted down a springy image and some springy paper to go with it.  I remember being proud of myself for using that patterned glitter paper. At the time I was still into hoarding such paper so the fact that I was willing to cut into it was a big deal.  I've gotten much better about that now.

The Fine Print: Butterfly and border punch by Martha Stewart, ribbon from Joann's dollar bin.  Sheep image by Penny Black, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, sorry don't remember who makes the paper.


3 comments:

Sarn said...

Certainly springy xxx

505whimsygirl said...

Princess Judy,

Love that sheep!!!! Safe travels.

Hugs,
Kay

Squirrel x said...

Boing! Very springy sweetie, butterflies are fluttertastic and the sheep is adorrrrrrrable! Wherever your travels, may they be safe ones. Sxx