Thursday, March 22, 2012

Groovy Love Birds

I didn't feel like crafting yesterday.  Some days I want to play but the mojo isn't there.  This isn't one of these times. This time I just wanted to sit on my butt and be a lump.  Or rather, be a lap.  If you sit too long on the couch in my house a cat will take over your lap.  So, some old cards to show today:
I was going to share this card around Valentine's Day but somehow never got around to it.  I think it is such a fun stamp. It does take a bit of coloring though.  And here's another oldie but goodie I had lurking around:
I made this card quite awhile ago (like last year) when my hubby bought me the Hippie Chic paper pack from Die Cuts With a View.  It had some pretty funky paper in there.  I thought this stamp just screamed out to be used with this paper.
I like laps.
Maybe tomorrow I'll have some new stuff to show you. After all I do have new dies from the convention last week, new stamps from an on-line order, new goodies received with my new magazines, and new purchases from a visit to Hobby Lobby and of course, all the old stuff to play with too!

The Fine Print: Birds and Hearts stamp by Obsesiosn Impression, paper by My Mind's Eye, van by A Muse Artstamps, punches by Marvy, paper by DCWV.

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your coloring looks great on that first card. Glad you finally shared them.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love your cards - the colors are so pretty! I do know the feeling of just wanting to veg and not be able to create. Many times I am grateful that I can project only positive in my blog posts and no one can see my real life of them moment! :<) Wishing you some sunshine today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Di said...

Brilliant! May your mojo return pronto and the crafting force be with you :) Di xx

SandeeNC said...

OK, DARING you to put a pair of panties on your desk next week calling it a brief post! You are quite the enjoyable goof!! Since you left a comment about my seahorse tag I made, I just wanted you to know that I made a tutorial about how I created the sea, if your interested I would love for you to check it out and let me know how I did on the tutorial as I haven't done many of them before. Thanks bunches and waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/03/vellum-noun.html