Monday, March 26, 2012

Dance for Me!

Dance for me!  *claps hands* Dance!  Dance, you fools!

Well, thus proving I'm not really a princess and I have no clout.  This is now the 400th hour of this day and it ain't nowhere near done yet.  How come the weekends don't get these sneaky extra hours put into them???

This weekend I crafted on some of this and some of that and did a bit of this other thing and a big lot on that dohickey over there, but did I actually complete anything?  Nope!  That means it is time to break out something from the old files.
If I can't make you dance, I guess I can't get you to cook for me either.  *sigh*  And so it goes in the life of a princess.

The Fine Print: kitchen stamps by A Muse Artstamps (an old clear set), greeting by someone else, I highly suspect the scallop punch is Stampin' Up and the circle is Marvey, I got nothing on the corner punch or the papers.  See what a useful and informative person I am?

2 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like this card - anything to do with cooking makes me happy, especially as I have a Kitchenaid mixer like the one featured on your stamp. Except mine's bright red!! I love it :)
Hugs, LLJ
PS I'm dancing.....

505whimsygirl said...

Ha!! No, I say, you ARE a princess!!! A lovely princess with cute posts and clever words.

That card is pretty dang cute too!

Hugs,
Kay