Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cheaper than Therapy

Spring has definitely sprung here in Alamogordo, New Mexico. The air is fresh and crisp and warm and the sun is shining. It is spring break, so it about time!

I hear a lot of folks refer to their crafting as therapy and I agree that it is very therapuetic.  Cost wise, it probably isn't that much difference except for you can't get insurance to pay for anything crafty (a shame really).  I think you have more to show from crafting than visiting a therapist, but that could just be my pesimisstic view of the world (my therapist and I will get right on that!).  Today I discovered a therapuetic alternative for those non-crafty people. It is called yardwork.  It is definitely good for your soul and cheaper than therapy.  It is probably more crippling than therapy though.  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow, assuming my fingers aren't too stiff to type.

And I just want to give apologies for not stopping by and visiting people's blogs like I usually do. I'll swing by at some point.

The Fine Print: Ballon mouse image by Penny Black, border punch by EK Sucess, all papers by DCWV, chevron ribbon by A Muse Studio, flowers by Prima.  Chick stamp by Printworks, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, border punch by EK Success, all papers by DCWV.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your cards are so pretty. I have to disagree with your yard work as beeing cheaper...we always spend a small fortune on new mulch. I would rather buy crafting goodies. : )

Stop by when you get a chance,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Mulch is kind of pointless in the desert. If stuff wants to grow, it will. Water now... if they weren't rationing the stuff you could go broke using it in the yard. We're just picking up/breaking off all this stuff this froze last year. The desert doesn't do deep freeze well and apparently global warming missed this spot.