Sunday, February 19, 2012

Marti Gras

It is almost time for a little Marti Gras madness and to celebrate here is my card for the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.  Yeeaaah... I realize that there isn't any a|s stuff in this card, but that's okay.  Sometimes that just happens.  No trust me, they are all right with it.  They would prefer I used it but they won't take me out in the desert and shoot me like a rabid dog because I didn't.  They are really quite an agreeable bunch at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog, click HERE to check them out, and what the heck, maybe even play along sometime!
Wait!  I lied!  There is something by A Muse Studio in this card--the large scallop die!  Woot!  I ROCK!  That large scallop die is da bomb!  It comes in a package with two other size scallop borders and it is 6 inches long so you can make a border for the long side of an A2 card with ease.

Also, I want to show you that my new mice from yesterday look so much better with bright happy colors!  See!
Now that I've been pried away from the brown dreary cardstock, perhaps you can tell me what to do with this crazy piece of bright fun cardstock.  It was in a package of spring brights and I'm dying to use it, but I'm not sure how yet.  I'm open to suggestions.  You can't tell it in the scan but the pink parts are glittered.  This is a 4.5" x 6" piece so probably I'll trim it down to an A2 size.

The Fine Print: Harlequin stamp by Judikins, glitter brads by unknown, polka dot paper by Bazzill, Valerian Flourish die by Memory Box, large scallop die by A Muse Studio.  Mouse stamp by Stampabilities, thanks greeting by Hero Arts, large scallop die and brown ribbon by A Muse Studio, fancy square punch by McGill, papers by DCWV.  Bright paper piece by DCWV.

1 comment:

Dorte said...

Lovely cards you have made, I love the H& M one!!
hugs Dorte