Monday, February 13, 2012

Adventurers

Dah-link!  Let's not be adventurers and say we did.  Let's say at home and watch the telly.  Deal?  I've had enough traveling for now, but I did feel adventurous enough to use my new a|s stamp set.  I think to get the most out of this set, one needs to be open to craziness, like coloring the Eiffel Tower pink or the Taj Mahal purple.  Although I have to say using subdued colors worked for this card to showcase the fabulous new designer paper I have.  It is quite bright and the Venetian pattern can be over-whelming in large doses.  It will be fun to play with though.  I have just the sampler set with a few sheets of each color but I can see that I'll be needing more of it!

The Fine Print: Stamps, papers and scallop die cut by A Muse Studio "Let's be Adventurers" stamp set, venetian pattern paper "Bellini," and ribbon from Michael's.  That's all she wrote, today.

2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a whimsical and cute card! I hate to travel, but I must admit this card really makes it fun to think about globe trotting :)

Jules said...

Your card and post made me smile.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

Love Jules xx