Saturday, December 24, 2011

Today's Forecast: Snow


I have some more snow themed cards to share with you from my December Annie's Attic card making kit.  The reasoning behind subscribing to this monthly kit was to always have a project on hand that I could pick up and take with me when my crafty friends and I get together someplace away from home.  I'm terrible at coming up with a project to go with all the parts and pieces, so these kits had most everything in one place.  They come with a instructional booklet that tells you what else you will need to complete the projects, so as long as I make sure to bring those along I'm golden.  That doesn't mean I finish the project though.  Just remember, I'm easily distracted! 



The Fine Print: Pretty much everything from Annie's Attic card making kit, some DCWV glitter paper and a Marvy punch was included.  No snow was harmed in the making of these cards.

1 comment:

bebebubu said...

I love your snow theme cards. So many varieties. Merry Christmas.