Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Snow Challenge


Let It Snow! Let It Snow!  I don’t mind if it snows.  Just… not here!  In fact, as soon as I find that thermostat to the great outdoors, I’m cranking it back up to the 80’s since that is as low as I’m willing to go.

This week’s A Muse Studio challenge is to make a project that features snowflakes.  As soon as I saw that this project jumped to mind.  I have been wondering what to do with this very busy snowflake patterned paper and I think this works well.  Can you tell that the snowflakes have been cut out of glitter paper?  They are very cool in person and will make a great addition to my holiday card stash (still working on getting those in the mail!).

These scans have the shadow effect around the snowflake because the bling in the middle of the snowflake keeps it from lying flat on the scanner bed.

The Fine Print: White linen card base, glitter paper and patterned papers by DCWV, snowflake die by A Muse Studio, greeting by A Muse Artstamps, and miscellaneous bling.

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Love the snowflakes! Thanks for hanging with for the challenges :) ((((hugs))))

Pamela said...

Cute snowflakes! The Snowflake Trio Die set is awesome!!! Thanks for participating in the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.