Friday, December 2, 2011

Sled Girl

I made this card earlier in the year, when I first thought I would be awesome and start cards when it was still hitting 100 degrees.  It was really hard to think of The Holiday That Shall Not Be Named at that time of the year so after a few cards I fizzled out.
But!  Never fear, more sled girl is here!  I brought her out for my final Rule of Five this past weekend.

For these cards, I stamped, punched and colored the images first and then went back and decided what papers and embellishments would go good with them.  The reason I did these ones differently is that I had the cat asleep on my lap.  So I worked with what I had within reach, which was the stamps, the punches and the Copic markers.  Cat lovers will understand.




The Fine Print: Like I really need to tell ya: stamps by A Muse, shape punches by Marvy, corner punch by EK Success, snowflake die by A Muse, paper flowers by Making Memories, papers by DCWV, and cat etiquette determined by Poppy.

No comments: