Saturday, November 5, 2011

One Layer Challenge - Tags!

The current One Layer Wednesday challenge (check it out here) was to make one layered tags.  I'm just not a tag making kind of gal.  So I looked at the challenge and thought, "Well, I probably won't be doing that one" and promptly forgot about it.

Then last night I decided I should do something with my new HolidayTags set by A Muse to use it as a featured product (hint, hint) and made a bunch of tags.  No kidding!  After I made them I realized what a happy coincidence that was and here are my one layered tags for OLW71.
This is a really fun set!  It has 10 different images, 9 greetings, and the "to" and "from."  I wasn't sure I even wanted it at first but now I am glad I have it.  These tags worked up really quickly.  I made these after work, after dinner, after screwing around for awhile, but before bedtime, so see?  Easy peasy!

And if you are like me and aren't a tag making gal, stick around.  I'll show you some fun, quick and easy cards I made using it too!

The Fine Print: all stamps by A Muse Studio "Holiday Tags" set, stamped in Memento black and Marvy cherry, colored with Copic markers, small shipping tags from the office supply store, red & white bakers twine by A Muse, other fibers are embroidery floss and miscellaneous yarns from Michael's Craft Stores.

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

SO CUTE! These are absolutely perfect for the upcoming holiday season!!! Great job! :)

Susan said...

Too cute! Simple...but just the perfect addition to a gift!