Sunday, November 6, 2011

Holiday Tags Set Minus the Tag

As promised here are a couple of cards using the Holiday Tags set from A Muse.  I wanted to show you that just because there is "tag" in the name, you don't have to use the images on tags. I swear despite what happened yesterday I am not much of a tag making person.  I swear despite that I bought a box of tags yesterday so I could make more I am not a tag making person.  Even though that box had one thousand tags in it I am not a tag making person.  You're not buying it, are you?  Yeah... me either.

Anyway, some quick and easy Christmas card ideas for you.  You know that crazy holiday is coming up on us fast.  They had Christmas music on the radio today already.

The Fine Print: stamps by A Muse Studio "Holiday Tags" set, circle and scallop circles punches by Marvy, paper by DCWV, scrap ribbon and scrap rick rack, stamped in Memento black and colored with Copics.

No comments: