Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ho. ..... Ho. Hrmfp...

I shopped like a man yesterday.  I walked into the store, pointed at my feet and said, "I want these in size 8."  The salesperson dashed to the backroom and less than 5 minutes later I was on my merry way.  You could take that to mean I had plenty of time left in the day to work on Christmas cards, but you would be wrong.  I was rebellious and refused to think about the holiday.

In knowing I have to work on Christmas cards, but yet keeping with the kitty theme from yesterday, here is a card that sums up my holiday spirit succinctly.
The Fine Print: Shoes by Merrell, cat and Santa hat by Stamps 'n More, greeting by A Muse Studio "Holiday Tags" set, papers by DCWV, scrap ribbon, stamped in Memento and colored with Copic markers.

No comments: