Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Witch Way is the Candy?

Saturday was World Card Making Day. It was NOT World Housekeeping day.  Thank goodness, there isn’t a day like that, but Monday was pretty close.  It was time to dig out some of the rubble and vacuum up that extra cat that always shows up out of the rug.

I did take a little time to play and make a Halloween card for a friend.  I hadn’t used this set before.  I have a bad habit of buying Stampin’ Up Halloween sets too late in October to use them for that year.  I don’t always think to look for them later because I keep my SU stamp sets piled up wherever they fit.  I may have to re-think that so I don’t miss out on fun stamps like these.

And yes, the inside is stamped, "Witch Way is the Candy?"

The Fine Print: Stamps by Stampin’ Up “Fang-Tastic Set”, circle and scallop punches by Marvy, patterned paper by DCWV, ink by Momento, colored with Copic Markers.

No comments: